Afrin Nasal Spray is indicated for the symptomatic relief of nasal and nasopharyngeal congestion due to the common cold, sinusitis, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies. It is also recommended for orifice use on a nasal tampon to facilitate intranasal examination or before nasal surgery.
For adults and children six years of age and older. Two or three sprays into each nostril twice daily, morning and evening.
With the head upright, place the spray nozzle into the nostril without completely occluding the nostril. During each administration, the patient should bend hid head slightly forward and squeeze bottle quickly and firmly to spray the recommended number of sprays in each nostril.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- This product may cause rebound congestion if used for longer than three days.
- This product should not be used by patient who have heart disease, high blood pressure, thyroid disease, diabetes or difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland without careful clinical consideration.
- Use of the product by more than one person may spread infection.
- This product is not recommended for use in children under six years of age.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Each ml contains Oxymetazoline HCI 0.5mg. Benzalkonium Chloride 0.2mg.
Other inactive ingredients include benzalkonium chloride, sodium biphosphate, disodium edetate, propylene glycol, hydrochloric acid and purified water
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Conditioner 130ml has been added to your bag.
Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available for order. Your email will only be used for the notification of this item and removed afterwards.
Thank you! We will notify you when this product becomes available!