Prospan Cough Syrup is alcohol free, sugar free and coloring free.
Acute catarrh (inflammation) of the respiratory tract accompanied by coughing; symptomatic treatment of chronic inflammatory bronchial deseases.
With enclosed measuring cup:
unless otherwise prescribed
Infants (<1 year)- 2.5ml, 3 times daily
Children (1 - 5 years)- 2.5ml, 3 times daily
Children (6 - 9 years)- 5ml, 3 times daily
Adolescents (> 10 years)- 5ml, 3 times daily
Adults - 5 ~ 7.5ml, 3 times daily
- Use with caution in patients with hypertension, glaucoma, diabetes or hyperthyroidism.
- Children under 2 years and pregnant/ nursing women should strictly follow the dosage as prescribed by the physician.
- Do not use for patients with liver dysfunctions and those hypersensitive to components of this drug.
- Hypertension crisis can occur when phenylephrine is used concomitantly with monoamine oxidase inhibitor antidepressant.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- If the symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Active Ingredients: Dreid Ivy Leaf Extract
Composition (100ml): Dried Ivy Leaf Extract ... 0.7g Potassium Sorbate (Preservative) ... 0.134g 2.5ml of solution cotain 0.963g of the sugar substitute sorbitol = 0.08BU
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Conditioner 130ml has been added to your bag.
Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available for order. Your email will only be used for the notification of this item and removed afterwards.
Thank you! We will notify you when this product becomes available!