Roihi-Tsuboko combines the heat-stimulating properties of Nonivamide to promote blood circulation in affected areas with the analgesic effects of Methyl salicylate, l-menthol and other agents to provide pain relief.
Made in Japan
Use your fingers to locate the affected areas where there is pain or stiffness and place the plaster there, referring to the following diagrams.
Remove the Roihi-Tsuboko plaster from the film and apply it to the affected areas.
Active ingredients and quantity: g/m2
Methyl salicylate ... 10.76g
l-menthol ... 4.87g
Mentha oil ... 0.53g
dl-camphor ... 3.77g
Thymol ... 0.07g
Nonivamide ... 0.04g
- Do not apply the plaster on the following areas: around the eyes, mucous membrane, etc. On rashes, eczema and wounds.
- Please consult doctor or pharmacist before use if you have allergies.
- Please stop use immediately if you have rashes/ redness/ itchiness/ pain.
- Please consult a doctor if the symptoms do not improve even after 5-6 days of use.
- You may feel stinging or burning sensation in the areas where the plaster has been placed when taking a bath. Be sure to take off the plaster around 30 minutes to 1 hour before having a bath or shower. Please do not take a bath with the plaster on.
- Be careful when using the plaster during the use of heat-generating products.
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Conditioner 130ml has been added to your bag.
Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available for order. Your email will only be used for the notification of this item and removed afterwards.
Thank you! We will notify you when this product becomes available!