Use as an "adhesive ice pack" for fast relief of fever and other maladies affecting babies, small children and adults. Safely and gently adheres to the skin and stays in place, even over joints. It can also be used for bruises, sprains hangovers, migraine headaches, redness or placed almost anywhere with fatigue from overexertion from work or exercise.
1. Cut open pouch and take out one cooling gel pad.
2. Remove transparent film from back of gel pad and discard. Place gel pad on the skin.
3. If desired, cut gel pad to suitable size with scissors.
4. Reseal the foil pouch closely after using to keep the unused gel pad fresh.
5. Store in cool dry place. May even stored in refrigerator for extra cooling. Do not store in freezer.
6. For sanitary purpose, use each pad only once and discard after use.
1. Use only directed. For external use only. If excessive redness, irritation, burning or discomfort of the skin develops, discontinue use and consult a physician immediately.
2. Do not apply to wounds or to irritated, damaged, sunburned or very sensitive skin.
3. The cooling gel pad will not stick to skin if the skin is wet or if the gel comes into contact with hair, eyebrows or clothing.
4. Keep out reach of children, and use only under adult supervision.
5. If swallowed, get medical help to seek professional diagnosis and treatment right away.
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Conditioner 130ml has been added to your bag.
Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available for order. Your email will only be used for the notification of this item and removed afterwards.
Thank you! We will notify you when this product becomes available!