Veet in shower hair removal cream works close to the root even on short hair, giving you smoothness for up to four days. It has been designed to fit in your busy routine: with a unique combination of water-resisting ingredients, it works while you shower so you can get on with your day. The sensitive formula is enriched with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, known for their soothing properties. So you’ll have not just smooth, but silky-soft, cared-for skin – and hair regrowth feels softer, too.
1. Before you shower, use the soft, colored side of the sponge to apply the cream evenly onto dry skin. Don’t rub it in. Make sure the hair you want to remove is completely covered. Don’t forget to wash away any cream off your hands.
2. Wait at least 2 minutes before stepping into the shower.
3. Now continue with your normal shower routine. For the first 3 minutes in the shower, try to avoid putting the cream directly in the stream of water, so that it stays on long enough to work. It is usual for some cream to gradually wash away at this stage.
4. Now that the cream has been on your skin for 5 minutes in total, use the white side of the sponge gently remove a small test area of cream. If the hair comes away easily, massage the sponge in circular motion to remove the rest. If your hair is more stubborn, you can leave the cream on for up to 5 more minutes – but not any longer, as you don’t want to exceed a total of 10 minutes with the cream on your skin. For more sensitive area use the soft, colored side of the sponge to remove the cream.
5. Rinse you skin thoroughly with water to remove the cream completely, and then dry. Rinse the sponge, and keep the tube closed when not in use to make sure the cream stays effective.
Neutrogena T/Gel Therapeutic Conditioner 130ml has been added to your bag.
Enter your email address below to be notified when this item is available for order. Your email will only be used for the notification of this item and removed afterwards.
Thank you! We will notify you when this product becomes available!